The major objective of the conference is to provide an overview of RE technologies and their use in Agriculture. The conference will give an opportunity for sharing innovative practices, cutting-edge research and experiences as well as socio-economic impacts and strategies in the field of RE and Agriculture.
“Renewable Energy Applications for a Sustainable Agriculture“ will be a forum for scientists, researchers, business firms, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments, systems and products in the area of Renewable Energy and its applications in Agriculture.
We invite contributions describing the latest scientific, industrial, and technological research results in subjects including, but not restricted to:
- The Nexus Energy-Water and food
- Irrigation and water pumping and desalination ;
- Post-harvest and storage (Dry storage and Cold storage);
- Crop and Grain Drying;
- Greenhouse Heating;
- Overview of selected Renewable Energy Technologies: Solar, Wind, Biomass, Geothermal;
- Energy input in the agricultural production chain: opportunities and challenges for Renewable;
- Analysis of business models promoting sustainable agriculture value chains;
- Presentation of selected case studies and success stories;
- Funding mechanisms & policy recommendations for investments in RE uses for Agriculture
- Social impact of modern agriculture based on the use of RE.
Submission of oral / poster presentation
There are two types of presentations for which an author can submit an abstract, namely an oral or a poster presentation.
For both types of presentations the author is invited to submit one page abstract to the programme committee at: email@example.com
- Abstract submission deadline : September 30, 2014
- Abstract acceptance notification : October 20, 2014
Instructions for authors
Academic and non-commercial presentations are free of charge.
For commercially oriented presentations please refer to: http://www.dun-eumena.com/reagri/sponsoring-and-exhibition-partnership.html
We are mainly interested in receiving state of the art work on different aspects of applications and success stories.
The papers that are accepted will be announced on the website of the conference and the authors advised personally.
To apply, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org