Powering Agriculture:An Energy Grand Challenge for Development initiative : Second Global Innovation Call
International Conference on Renewable Energy Development & Applications for a Sustainable Agriculture, 02 - 03 & 04 December 2014, Tunis -Tunisia.
- Electricity generation technologies, (particularly solar and wind) and research for new technologies with economic and environmental benefits.
- Technologies for transmitting electricity over medium and long distances and smart grids.
- The socio-economic impacts of large-scale generation of electricity from renewable energy.
- The use of renewable energy for water desalination and water treatment
- Networking with the Regional and international organizations.
- Bringing together the industry, science and politics in workshops and conferences.
- Advising governments and organizations on the DESERTEC Concept and its implementation.