Sources of funding include, but are not limited to:
- Membership contributions;
- Any additional funding provided by its members;
- Contributions from funds for the promotion of scientific research;
- Transactions from the commercialization of patents, copyrights or other intellectual property rights;
- Funds obtained from research contracts;
- Donations of equipment to promote research and experimentation;
- Financial donations, legacies, bequests and acts of generosity authorized under the laws of the country of DUN's headquarters.